Try Air-Conditioned Scouting for Disease
Updated: 07/07/2015 @ 11:01am
Baling Wheat Straw? Think of the Positives First
Updated: 07/07/2015 @ 10:57am
Will Farm Market Rallies Return?
Updated: 07/07/2015 @ 10:45am
Featured VideosView All Videos Search
- AgReliant Genetics Buys Golden Acres Corn, Sorghum Business
- USDA: U.S. Corn Crop Rating Improves
- Great Plains New No-Till 12-Foot Drill
- 2016 Apache Sprayers Boast Higher Horsepower
- Wedding Bells Ringin' on the Farm
- Choose the Right Wire Weld Transfer Mode
- Join In the Conversation!
- Fighting Resistant Weeds in Soybeans is Highlight of UNL Field Day #Grow15
- Cuba’s Food Potential
- $1.99 App Identifies Irrigation Pumps That Cost You $$$$$
- Cover Crops Fit into Soil Health
- Grants Help Grow Rural America
- World Food Prize Names 2015 Laureate
- Optimize Dryer Operation to Quickly Move Grain to Storage
- Weather Outlook: Is Relief Coming to Soaked Fields?
DES MOINES, Iowa (Agriculture.com)--On Tuesday, the CME Group's corn, soybean, and wheat markets fall. At the open, the Sept. corn futures are trading 6 cents lower at $4.20 per bushel. The Dec corn futures…