U.S. Corn, Soybean Conditions Weaken
06/29/2015 @ 3:18pm
Trade Sees June 1 Corn Stocks Growing
06/25/2015 @ 1:08pm
Wheat Closes 15¢ Higher Monday
06/29/2015 @ 8:39am
Featured VideosView All Videos Search
- 12 Rules for Welding Aluminum
- Ag Groups Welcome TPA Signing
- Gearing Up for Washington DC - And Why It's Important to Go
- Rain, Rain, Go Away!
- Salford Group Rolls Out Large-Scale AC4000 Air Cart
- Weather Outlook: What's in Store for July?
- Farmers Rally, Tell EPA to Back RFS
- Affordable Care Act Subsidies Remain the Law of the Land
- Science is Cool, Spread the Word!
- More Wet and Cool Weather Likely Coming; Here’s What to Do
- How Is Your Online Presence?
- Wheat Harvest Progresses to Northern Kansas
- TPA On Its Way to Obama
- Digi-Star Introduces Low Platform Scale
- Successful Land Sale: Southeast Iowa Sale Shows Land Values Holding Steady
DES MOINES, Iowa (Agriculture.com)--On Monday, the CME Group's wheat market led all commodities finishing up double-digits. At the close, the Sept. corn futures closed 1/2 of a cent lower at $3.92 per…