Stevia Seeds | SteviaSeeds.Org
We export stevia seeds from Paraguay - homeland of stevia- with the highest quality. Our plantations and products have european certification EU 396/2005 (no chemicals used) We ship leaves with phytosanitary certificates from the Sanitation Comittee of South America (COSAVE).
- Stevia seeds live for 90 days at warm temperature18 months at 4C in refrigerators.
- Stevia plants need cross polination by native insectsSeeds produced in cities or areas that lack flying insects are not fertile.
- We offer international phytosanitary certificates, professional production protocol, reliable and serious websiteOccasional sellers do not have any kind of certification or reliable website.
About our seeds:
- Minimum germination of 20,000-30,000 plants/ kg of seeds.
- They are fresh and fertile