Registration for the IX international conference "BlackSeaGrain 2012" is opened
Begins the registration for theIX international conference "Black Sea Grain - 2012. Black Sea Grain: Reset. Market Maker"
The Conference will be held on April 18-19, 2011 at InterContinental Hotel, Kiev, Ukraine.
Exclusive financial sponsor: Credit Agricole CIB
The Conference objectivesinclude discussion of the factors of agrarian and export policy development in the Black Sea region, growing influence of climate change on agricultural production, reveal the growing impact of capital markets on global ag development, potential for further costs increases in agricultural production, analysis of the growth of Asian economies and their role in the agricultural consumption, in order to forecast prospects for the ag sector in the 2012/13 season.
«Blаck Sea Grain: Market Maker» is an international platform providing participants with an opportunity to meet and review all the important global tendencies and the newest market drivers to improve and sharpen their business strategies in the fast changing world.
«Blаck Sea Grain» Conferenceis the premier grain and oilseed forum in the Black Sea Region.
Topics to be discussed:
- Export regulations in the Black Sea countries in 2010-2012;
- Agricultural Market: New Drivers in 2011/2012;
- Financing Ukrainian Agriculture;
- Grain Market of Russia and Kazakhstan in 2012/13. Outlook;
- Bulgaria and Romania: Increased competition in the wheat market;
- Ukraine: Grain and oil seed export potential in 2011/12;
- Global Vegetable Oils Market – Outlook 2011/12;
- China veg oil industry and veg oil consumption;
- Turkish veg oil and fat market in 2011/12 after a decrease in sunflower production
- Ukraine in the world meat market. Prospects for grain production and export in the Black Sea region.
In 2011 "Black Sea Grain — 2011"conference was attended by over 650 trade and agricultural representatives. Leading exporters, grain buyers, agro-holdings, banks and insurance companies traditionally participate in the Conference. Ukrainian and foreign companies from 53 countries expressed their interest in the Conference in 2011. Networking enabled participants to significantly widen their contacts and partnerships, and exchange views on key market trends.
In the previous years the Black Sea Grain Conference was sponsored by companies such as:
Glencore/Serna, Bunge Limited, Alfred C. Toepfer International, Cargill, Inc., NWG, Allseeds Group, CHS, Nibulon, Silo Bag, ING Bank, Credit Agricole CIB, Finansbank (Holland) N.V, Forum Bank, ASOS GRAIN, Zerno Trade, Filhet Allard Maritime, Romspeed SRL Romania