Official 2013 Operation FarmSafe Contest Rules
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Void outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia and where prohibited. Do not proceed to enter if you are not at least 21 years of age and a legal resident of, and located within, one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this contest.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
CONTEST PERIOD: The Operation FarmSafe Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“C.T.”) on January 1, 2013 and ends April 30, 2013. Email entries must be received by 11:59 p.m., C.T., on April 30, 2013. Mail entries must be postmarked on or before April 30, 2013, and received by May 7, 2013.
SPONSOR: Meredith Corporation, 1716 Locust St., Des Moines, Iowa (“Sponsor”).
HOW TO ENTER:
THERE ARE TWO (2) WAYS TO ENTER:
(1) Send an email to OperationFarmSafe@Agriculture.com and describe in 250 words or less your farm operation (e.g., location of farm, size of farm, whether farm is family-owned), how/why your farm property would benefit from $2,500 to use for safety improvements and what safety improvements you would make. (Safety improvements cannot have already been implemented.) Also include your contact information.
(2) mail the information above to Successful Farming - Operation Farm Safe Contest, 1716 Locust St., LS-255, Des Moines, IA 50309-3023.
Optional: With your entry, you may upload/mail up to three (3) current photos of your farm showing where/how the improvements would be located.
Entry may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
• is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
• promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
• is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; appears to duplicate any other submitted Entries;
• defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
• contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission; contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;