You are here
Snow in the countryside
Minnesota is one of the coldest states in the entire nation. However, those cold winters give way to unmatched beauty. Chris Paul Wickeham Anderson shared this picture with the Women in Ag community on Facebook.
- Want to be part of a dynamic community of other women in agriculture? Sign up for the Women in Ag newsletter.
Farmers for the Future member, K2, shared this picture of the first snow of the season on his farm in Ohio.
- Farmers for the Future is a social network for young and beginning farmers. Join the community to share your story with peers and like-minded people.
This calf made itself comfortable in the snow last year. Most people do their calving, lambing, kidding, etc. in the spring, but many are already posting pictures of new fall babies. Photo courtesy of Kari Hollman, Farmers for the Future.
- Want to see more fall babes? Cute little guys are found here!
The first snow of the year settled well in Minnesota. This picture posted to Women in Ag's Facebook group from Chris Paul Wickeham Anderson features their yard during a sunset.
- Are you a woman in agriculture looking for your niche? This group shares stories, pictures, and ideas constantly! To see if this community is right for you, sign up for the newsletter.
Horses are playful animals. They tend to perk up and be more ornery when the weather turns chilly. Kari Hollman's horses played with a jolly ball last winter. Photo was shared on Farmers for the Future.
Lisa Foust Prater's dog, Dave, laid by the window cozied up while checking out the first Iowa snow of the season outside.
- Have pictures of winter to share? Post them on Twitter including @Agriculturecom in the tweet!
Snow is showing up in all parts of the nation! Here are a few of the photos we've gotten this year.