Bridgestone Creates Tire Advisor App
The Tire Advisor app, from Bridgestone Commercial Solutions, is a one-stop resource that connects users to a comprehensive catalog. Designed to help fleets and dealers quickly access and compare information about Bridgestone commercial tires, the app offers multiple search capabilities as well as the ability to create a library for future reference.
"Managing up-to-date product information across all the segments and brands of commercial business can be difficult, especially when our customer’s time and resources are limited,” said Matt Stevenson, Vice President of Marketing, Bridgestone Commercial Solutions. “Mobile technology such as Tire Advisor ensures that our customers have the most current product information available across all Bridgestone brands in a timely manner. Customers can review product information by intended application and equipment type when they want and share selected information with others easily.”
Other highlights of Tire Advisor include:
• information about truck and bus tires, Bandag retreads, and off-road construction tires.
• search engine functionality to identify the right product for a customer's application.
• information about a tire's benefits, product images, technical specifications and warranties.
• three easy ways to search for products.
• side-by-side comparisons within the same brand.
This free app is available through iTunes and can be downloaded on an iPad only. Learn more by visiting bridgestonetrucktires.com.