1991 Ford F250 pickup with only 12,958 miles
Yes, I was interested in the tractor.
But I was also interested in the (4) pickups. On a very interesting farm retirement auction Monday, May 28, 2012, in east-central Missouri, near Chamois, MO. This was a retirement auction for Dale Cramer by Wheeler Auctions & Real Estate.
The tractor most folks were talking about, not just in central Missouri, but far and wide, was Dale’s 1999 JD 7210 MFWD with a JD 740 loader and only 127 actual hours. Yep, only 127 actual hours. Why the incredibly low usage? Dale Cramer farmed with his brother Kenneth. Dale had a heart transplant in Spring of 1997 and Kenneth got sick shortly after the brothers bought the 1999 JD 7210 tractor new.
So the JD 7210 sat in the shed, hardly ever used.
Easy to understand how folks were curious to see what this 13 year old “like new” Deere tractor would sell for. Dale and Kenneth paid $77,000 for it brand new back in 1999. So did it break the record high auction sale price of $59,750 I’d seen for a JD 7210?
Yep, sure did. Blew it away actually.
Here’s a YouTube video I posted yesterday showing the tractor sell:
But again, I wasn’t only interested in what the JD 7210 tractor with only 127 hours would sell for. I also was intrigued by the (4) very low mile pickups on this auction:
- 2003 Ford Ranger XL, 2WD, reg. cab, cover, 28,806 miles (SOLD $8,100)
- 1999 Ford F150 XL, 4WD, reg. cab, reg. bed, 22,857 miles (SOLD $7,000)
- 1995 Chevy 3500 2WD, dually, Omaha 8’ dump bed, 38,000 miles (SOLD $9,100)
- 1991 Ford F250 4WD, reg. cab, long bed, bed liner, 12,958 miles (SOLD $11,100)
Here’s a pic of the 1991 Ford F250 4WD with only 12,958 miles. Click on the link under picture to view all the auction sale prices I’ve compiled on Ford F250 pickups the last few years:
www.Machinerypete.com (1-yr. subscription $69.95; 1-week $10):
- "Auction results" 306,737 sale price on ALL types of equipment. Updated daily
- "Upcoming auctions" free searchable list of equipment on upcoming sales
- "Dealer equip." free searchable list of equipment for sale by dealers
- "Who Makes it?" searchable database of farm equipment Mfg's
- "Classifieds" free place to list your used equipment for sale
- Machinery Pete blog...see what Pete's yakking about
- Machinery Pete's 2010 Auction Price Guide: $19.95, call 800-381-0423
- Pete's new Facebook page
- See the latest Agriculture.com columns from Pete