Machinery Pete: Wow!
Talk about a great sale to kick off the new year. A long-time auctioneer friend of mine, Daryl Ball of Ball Auction & Realty in Bourbon, Indiana has a fantastic late-model farm machinery auction coming up January 2, 2009 near Nappanee, Indiana (north-central Indiana). This sale features an amazing line of equipment.
How about these for headliner items (click on highlighted items for auction price data):
- 2008 JD 9870 STS combine, 235 engine hours
- 2006 JD 9860 STS combine, 284 engine hours
- 2008 JD 612C stalk master corn head, 1,300 acres
- (2) 2006 JD 635F 35-foot grain tables
- 2005 JD 635F 35-foot grain table
- 2005 Balzer 1500 grain cart
- 1993 Kilbros 385 gravity wagon
- 2008 JD 9630 4WD tractor, 153 hours
- 2006 JD 9620 4WD tractor, 681 hours
- 2005 JD 9620 4WD tractor, 476 hours
- 2007 JD 8530 MFWD tractor, 266 hours
- 2007 JD 8530 MFWD tractor, 281 hours
- 1977 IHC 1086 tractor, 4,756 hours
- 1994 JD 955 4WD tractor, 625 hours
- 2000 JD 4700 MFWD tractor, 282 hours
- 2000 JD 5510N MFWD tractor, 227 hours
- 2002 Kubota R520 4WD payloader, 504 hours
- 1996 Takeuchi TL 26 skid steer, 965 hours
- 1998 Case 1825B skid steer, 234 hours
- 1999 Gehl 6635 SXT skid steer, 467 hours
- 2003 Bobcat A300 skid steer, 520 hours
- 1999 Kenworth T2000 semi, 65K 1-owner miles
- 2004 Miller Nitro 2275 sprayer, 1,400 gal., 90' boom, 902 hours
- 2008 JD 1770 24RN planter
- 2008 JD 1790 16/32 planter
- 2008 JD 2310 45-foot mulch finisher
- 2005 Sunflower 4232-23 disc chisel
- 2003 Krause 4821F 21-shank disc chisel
That's just a partial listing. Here's the sale bill, with a link there to pull pictures of all the items on the sale.
It's very rare to find a farm auction featuring so many 2008 model year pieces of equipment. With so many types of new equipment being pre-sold out far in advance over the last year or so, having a shot at this volume of great condition 2008 model year equipment is a unique opportunity.
Another driving force in the used equipment market has been the continuing rising cost of new equipment, all types of new equipment, over the last couple years. So again, to have a shot at this volume of basically brand new equipment at auction presents an opportunity to save a few bucks off the new sticker price.
Oh, one more thing.
A LOT of folks, Machinery Pete included, will be interested in what all this stuff sells for. Very interested. Stay tuned for more. If you're interested in any equipment on this auction, call Daryl Ball at 574/342-8299.