You are here
Auction prices on AGCO tractors & combines
Red, green, silver and gold are traditional Christmas colors.
But orange is nice too.
I posted a note on our Machinery Pete Facebook page about the 2009 Agco DT275B MFWD tractor with 471 hours selling on a very nice farm retirement auction in east-central Indiana yesterday, December 20, 2011, sale by Schrader Real Estate & Auction. This tractor was going to make a very nice early Christmas present/year-end tax write off for some lucky buyer.
It sold for $150,000.
Here are a few other sale price highlights from yesterday’s auction in east-central Indiana:
- 2003 Agco DT225 MFWD tractor with 3,048 hours: $74,000
- 2000 CaseIH 9330 4WD tractor with 2,439 hours: $77,000
- 2007 Gleaner A85 combine with 1,093 engine hours: $116,000
- 2010 Gleaner 9250 35’ flex draper head: $40,650
- 2007 Gleaner 3000 8R-30 corn head: $22,000
- 2010 Demco 1050 grain cart: $26,500
- 2008 White 8800 16/31 split-row planter, liquid fert: $69,000
- White 6180 24R-30 planter: $31,000
- 2006 Spra Coupe 4450 sprayer with 643 hours, 400 gal. tank, 60’ boom: $53,000
I’m working on posting a YouTube video with highlights of yesterday’s east-central Indiana auction. Stay tuned. Another recent farm auction in west-central Illinois featured some very nice AGCO tractors. The sale was by Sullivan Auctioneers on December 15, 2011. A 2008 Agco DT200A MFWD tractor with 1,722 hours sold for $90,000. So how does that sale price stack up? Well, back on a July 22, 2010 auction in east-central North Dakota I saw another 2008 Agco DT200A MFWD tractor sell. It only had 390 hours, was listed in “like new” condition and sold for the same $90,000 figure.
So the DT200A sold last week on the Illinois auction had 1,332 more hours, yet sold for the same money. Shows you how strong the used tractor market is here in late 2011. Here are a few more sale price highlights from the December 15, 2011 farm auction in west-central Illinois:
- 2005 Agco RT100 MFWD tractor with 2,913 hours: $55,000
- 1994 Agco 9670 2WD tractor with 6,344 hours: $21,000
- 2006 Gleaner R65 combine with 1,475 engine hours: $100,000
- 2005 Gleaner 800 30’ grain platform: $8,000
- 2009 Gleaner 3000 8R-30 corn head: $23,000
- J&M HT8 30’ header trailer: $2,300
- 2007 Barrett 24’ GN livestock trailer, excellent: $13,500
- 2010 M&W PT405 hay tedder, only used twice: $2,200
- Schuler 120-BF feed wagon: $2,500
- 2010 Mayrath 40’x10” auger: $3,000
- Powder River portable loading chute: $650
Wondering how $100K for the 2006 Gleaner R65 combine stacks up? Click on the link below to view the last (10) R65’s I’ve seen at auction around the U.S. and Canada:
…merry Christmas to everyone from Machinery Pete.
www.Machinerypete.com (1-yr. subscription $69.95; 1-week $10):
- "Auction results" 291,032 sale price on ALL types of equipment. Updated daily
- "Upcoming auctions" free searchable list of equipment on upcoming sales
- "Dealer equip." free searchable list of equipment for sale by dealers
- "Who Makes it?" searchable database of farm equipment Mfg's
- "Classifieds" free place to list your used equipment for sale
- Machinery Pete blog...see what Pete's yakking about
- Machinery Pete's 2010 Auction Price Guide: $19.95, call 800-381-0423
Pete's new Facebook page
See the latest Agriculture.com columns from Pete