Wisconsin farm auction video
I tend to put a few miles on the pickup every March.
This Saturday, March 17th, I will be down in Leland, IL to cover the 28th Annual Leland Lions Club Auction. Last year was my first time to this sale. What fun. An all-day affair with basically the whole small community, located just west of Chicago, shut down and cordoned off for sale day. Equipment? Anything and everything. A mile and half long line of iron to sell. I’m not exaggerating. Here’s a YouTube video I posted from last year’s auction:
I will be handing out free “10 Day Pass” subscription cards to our www.machinerypete.com web site to everyone at the Leland, IL auction Saturday. Over 2,100 registered bidders at last year’s sale. Here’s a link to this year’s sale bill:
I will also be handing these free “10 Day Pass” cards out Thursday, March 15th, to folks in attendance at the Stevens County Corn Growers meeting in Morris, MN and also next Tuesday, March 20th, to folks at Sullivan Auctioneers annual Spring Absolute Consignment auction in Hamilton, IL which I’ll be down to cover and shoot video at.
I told you I put a few miles come March.
Yesterday, March 13th, I zipped over to northeast Wisconsin to cover a nice farm retirement auction by Miller ‘N Co. Auction & Appraisal just south of Green Bay. Nice line of clean but higher hour John Deere tractors on this sale (8410, 8300, 8110, 7610, 4055, 3055, 2555, 620). A few more record high auction prices established yesterday, including $49,500 for the JD 1590 no-till drill.
Here’s a YouTube video with more highlights from yesterday’s northeast Wisconsin farm auction, that line of JD tractors and also some exceptionally strong sale prices on nice used hay & forage equipment:
www.Machinerypete.com (1-yr. subscription $69.95; 1-week $10):
- "Auction results" 300,205 sale price on ALL types of equipment. Updated daily
- "Upcoming auctions" free searchable list of equipment on upcoming sales
- "Dealer equip." free searchable list of equipment for sale by dealers
- "Who Makes it?" searchable database of farm equipment Mfg's
- "Classifieds" free place to list your used equipment for sale
- Machinery Pete blog...see what Pete's yakking about
- Machinery Pete's 2010 Auction Price Guide: $19.95, call 800-381-0423
- Pete's new Facebook page
- See the latest Agriculture.com columns from Pete