Corn 'Limit' Up, Soybeans Close Up 57¢
06/30/2015 @ 8:39am
Trade Responds to USDA Bullish Data
06/30/2015 @ 10:40am
Corn, Soybean Acreage, Stocks Drop
06/30/2015 @ 11:19am
Featured VideosView All Videos Search
- Watch for Northern Corn Leaf Blight
- Land O’Lakes, United Suppliers Plan Inputs Merger
- Look for Corn Rootworm Despite Wet Conditions
- Cover Crops Help Hold Soil in Flooded Fields
- 12 Rules for Welding Aluminum
- Ag Groups Welcome TPA Signing
- Gearing Up for Washington, D.C. - and Why It's Important to Go
- U.S. Corn, Soybean Conditions Weaken
- Rain, Rain, Go Away!
- Salford Group Rolls Out Large-Scale AC4000 Air Cart
- Weather Outlook: What's in Store for July?
- Farmers Rally, Tell EPA to Back RFS
- Affordable Care Act Subsidies Remain the Law of the Land
- Science is Cool, Spread the Word!
- More Wet and Cool Weather Likely Coming; Here’s What to Do
DES MOINES, Iowa (Agriculture.com)--On Tuesday, the CME Group's corn market closed at its daily limit up, soybeans 57¢ higher. USDA's Planted Acreage and Quarterly Stocks reports showed less of…