Weather Starter: 70-degree Temps Seen Propelling Harvest Ahead This Week
10/20/2014 @ 6:19am
It's not exactly the bone-dry outlook that was forecast for this week weather-watchers saw last week, but rainfall is light and limited in the Midwest over the next few days, and that ought to propel corn and soybean harvest forward through this week.It's "overall not bad" for harvest…
Corn, Soybeans Seen Falling Monday
10/20/2014 @ 6:49am
On Monday, the CME Group's corn, soybean and wheat markets are expected to start lower. The early calls for the commodities on Monday, October 20, 2014, are weaker. Corn is seen opening 4-5 cents lower, soybeans 8-10 cents lower, and wheat 5-7 cents lower. In overnight trading…
Harvest Headquarters: Keep Up With What's Going On In The Field
10/17/2014 @ 12:24pm
It's been cool and wet in much of the Corn Belt the last couple of weeks, but looking ahead, that's likely to change, forecasters say, and that could send corn and soybean harvest progress surging in the next week and beyond. See the latest reports from the field here and find out more…
Featured VideosView All Videos Search
- Over-Arching Issues at the World Food Prize
- The Future of Food Security
- How to Indentify Saline and Sodic Soils
- Cool Tools: Trouble Free Worklight
- Gregg Sauder: The Farm of the Future
- Pre-Harvest Checklist
- Confluence - Nutrients and Water Quality
- A Farmer’s Perspective on Cover Crops
- Soil Health at Farm Science Review
- The Loess Hills Tractor Ride
- Farm Management
- Successful Farming
- Products & Classifieds
On Monday, the CME Group's corn, soybean and wheat markets are expected to start lower. The early calls for the commodities on Monday, October 20, 2014, are weaker. Corn is seen opening 4-5 cents lower…
- How bad is the California drought?
- The 'Stickler'
- Eyes on your Farm
- Huge Drone Market
- Drought Damage Out West
- Dairy farm health benefits
- One tough rig
- Blues & Cheese
- Summer work clothes
- Ag on the Big Screen
- Vermont Labels GMOs
- A 'Dance' or 'Grey Cat?'
- It's National Ag Day!
- 'Innovator. Farmer. Humanitarian. Iowan.'