Soybeans Extend Gains Tuesday
10/13/2015 @ 8:40am
Weekly Outlook: Is the Corn Crop Overestimated?
10/12/2015 @ 4:39pm
SF Launches Newsletter for Grain Marketing
Updated: 10/13/2015 @ 1:10pm
Featured VideosView All Videos Search
- Kubota Hits 1 Million Unit Mark at Georgia Factory
- Women in Ag: Fall Recipe Roundup - Cowboy Casserole
- Women in Ag: Avian Flu - What I Want You to Know
- Steel Deals: What Are Late-Model Hopper Bottom Trailers Selling For?
- Build a Framework for Making Sound Decisions
- 4 Apps that Increase Irrigation Efficiency
- Hey Engine Man: I Keep Burning Up Alternators on My Combine!
- John Deere Partners With DN2K To Further Develop Software Platform
- #Harvest15 Photos
- Notable Features on the Can-Am Defender
- 3 Corn Considerations for 2016
- U.S. Grain, Soybean Carryouts Drop
- WASDE: U.S. Soybean Harvested Acreage Falls
- Better Way to Predict Corn Yields
- National Wheat Yield Contest Announces Rules, Opens Registration
DES MOINES, Iowa (Agriculture.com)--On Tuesday, the CME Group corn, soybean markets diverge.At the open, the Dec. corn futures are trading 1 cent lower at $3.79. Nov. soybean futures are trading 5 cents higher at…