SoyRoy: Harvest and Baseball
10/20/2014 @ 7:06am
Those of us who mark our age as more than three score and 10 years remember what we were doing during certain history-making events. In my case, one of those events was the San Francisco earthquake of 1989. The fact that I am a baseball fan and was a full-time farmer at the time made that event…
Illinois Farmers Mudding Out Corn Harvest
10/20/2014 @ 12:23pm
Though warmer, drier weather's making harvest easier now, it's already been a slog for some farmers in central Illinois.
5 Tips For Successful Fall Herbicide Applications
10/20/2014 @ 1:42pm
This week's likely to see a lot of corn and soybean harvest progress around the nation's midsection. So, if your harvest pace catches up and you end up with a little more time than the last couple of falls to get some fieldwork done, fall herbicide treatments may be on your to-do list. If…
Featured VideosView All Videos Search
- Are We In a Climate Change?
- Questions Surrounding Data Concern
- Global Issues for a Younger Generation
- Cool Tools: Trouble Free Worklight
- Gregg Sauder: The Farm of the Future
- Pre-Harvest Checklist
- Confluence - Nutrients and Water Quality
- A Farmer’s Perspective on Cover Crops
- Soil Health at Farm Science Review
- The Loess Hills Tractor Ride
- Farm Management
- Successful Farming
- Products & Classifieds
DES MOINES, Iowa (Agriculture.com)— The CME Group’s corn, soybean, and wheat markets finished lower under harvest pressure Monday.At the close, the December corn futures finished 1/4 cent higher at $3.48 per…
- How bad is the California drought?
- The 'Stickler'
- Eyes on your Farm
- Huge Drone Market
- Drought Damage Out West
- Dairy farm health benefits
- One tough rig
- Blues & Cheese
- Summer work clothes
- Ag on the Big Screen
- Vermont Labels GMOs
- A 'Dance' or 'Grey Cat?'
- It's National Ag Day!
- 'Innovator. Farmer. Humanitarian. Iowan.'