The [A] List: 3 Big Things This Morning, Tuesday, May 26
05/26/2015 @ 6:23am
Wheat Rust Invasion is On; Should You Spray?
05/26/2015 @ 8:09am
Stronger Dollar Pressures Grain Trade Open
05/26/2015 @ 8:38am
Featured VideosView All Videos Search
- Planting Date, Yield Implications & What the Trade Thinks
- Weekend Market Volatility, Planting Nerves: [A] List for the Long Weekend
- The [A] List: 3 Big Things This Morning, Friday, May 22
- 5 Reasons to Scout
- I-States Mixed On Corn Germination Success
- Fast Track Clears Another Hurdle
- Meet the Women in Ag Bloggers!
- Late Planting Nerves Flaring Up Around the Corn Belt
- The [A] List: 3 Big Things This Morning, Thursday, May 21
- Do You Cook Your Silage?
- Making Corn More Sustainable
- How Much Should Your Cash Land Rent Go Down?
- "One of Those Days" on the Farm
- Successful Land Sale: Northern Indiana Land Doubles in 10 Years
- Growing Degree Days Keeping Up Despite Cool, Damp Weather -- USDA
DES MOINES, Iowa (Agriculture.com)--On Tuesday, the CME Group's corn, soybean and wheat markets opened lower. At the open, the July corn futures are trading 3/4 of a cent lower at $3.57 per bushel. The Dec…