The [A] List: 3 Big Things This Morning, Thursday, May 28
05/28/2015 @ 6:11am
Need More Storage? Order Grain Bins Now
05/27/2015 @ 3:57pm
Wheat Rust Invasion is On; Should You Spray?
05/26/2015 @ 8:09am
Featured VideosView All Videos Search
- How the Federal Clean Water Act Rule May Impact Prairie Pothole Country
- Making Conservation Convenient
- Kuhn Unveils Select and Premium GMD Mowers
- #Grow15 Photos: May 27, 2015
- Hot Topic: El Niño's Back Stronger Than Earlier Thought -- Forecasters
- The [A] List: 3 Big Things This Morning, Wednesday, May 27
- To The Women In Agriculture...
- Advice for Spraying at Night
- Corn Planting at 92%, Soybeans at 61% as Midwest Weather Sours
- Is 'The Unofficial Start of Prevented Plant Season' Here?
- Why Weed Control Is Season-Long
- What You Should Know About Neonicotinoid Insecticide Seed Treatments
- Why You Should Avoid Tilling and Planting Wet Soils
- The [A] List: 3 Big Things This Morning, Tuesday, May 26
- Planting Date, Yield Implications & What the Trade Thinks
DES MOINES, Iowa (Agriculture.com)--On Wednesday, the CME Group's soybean market finished off its highs, but still higher. At the close, the July corn futures finished 5 1/2 cents lower at $3.49 1/2 per…