Are Farmland Cash Rents Going to Fall or Not?
02/25/2015 @ 11:49am
NCGA Lobbyist Sees Threats and Opportunities
02/25/2015 @ 7:06pm
FCC Approves Net Neutrality; Will Rural Broadband Benefit?
02/26/2015 @ 1:22pm
Featured VideosView All Videos Search
- Top Talk: Conservation Payments, Land Rents &Brazil Truck Strike
- Soybean Basis, Spring Weather Outlook and Brazilian Truckers
- Cow Art, #AgOutlook and a Snowy Photo of the Week.
- NFMS 2015 - John Deere ExactEmerge Additions
- Commodity Classic Preview
- NFMS 2015 - Exmark 500S and 700S
- NFMS 2015 - Case IH Farmall 100A Series
- NFMS 2015 - McFarlane Incite
- NFMS 2015 - Meridian Fuel Trailer
- NFMS 2015 - Pentair Hypro
- Farm Management
- Successful Farming
- Products & Classifieds
DES MOINES, Iowa (Agriculture.com)--On Thursday, the CME Group's soybean market rallied off of the ongoing truckers' strike in Brazil. At the close, the May corn futures settled 4 3/4 cents higher at…