The [A] List: 3 Big Things This Morning, Wednesday, May 27
05/27/2015 @ 6:16am
Wheat Rust Invasion is On; Should You Spray?
05/26/2015 @ 8:09am
Why You Should Avoid Tilling and Planting Wet Soils
05/26/2015 @ 11:59am
Featured VideosView All Videos Search
- Advice for Spraying at Night
- Corn Planting at 92%, Soybeans at 61% as Midwest Weather Sours
- Is 'The Unofficial Start of Prevented Plant Season' Here?
- Why Weed Control Is Season-Long
- What You Should Know About Neonicotinoid Insecticide Seed Treatments
- The [A] List: 3 Big Things This Morning, Tuesday, May 26
- Planting Date, Yield Implications & What the Trade Thinks
- Weekend Market Volatility, Planting Nerves: [A] List for the Long Weekend
- The [A] List: 3 Big Things This Morning, Friday, May 22
- Hart-Parr Legendary Tractors
- 5 Reasons to Scout
- I-States Mixed On Corn Germination Success
- Fast Track Clears Another Hurdle
- Meet the Women in Ag Bloggers!
- Late Planting Nerves Flaring Up Around the Corn Belt
DES MOINES, Iowa (Agriculture.com)--On Tuesday, the CME Group's corn, soybean and wheat markets closed lower from a stronger U.S. Dollar. At the close, the July corn futures settled 5 cents lower at $3.55…