You are here
The Yield Lab Looks to Jump-Start Innovation
If you’re an ag tech start-up looking to revolutionize how food is produced, the Yield Lab St. Louis wants to hear from you. Founded in September 2014, the accelerator invests in the following areas:
- Crop production/protection
- Animal health, nutrition, and wellness
- Cleantech and sustainables
- Supply chain/logistics
- Food ingredients
- Precision agriculture, data, and information technology
Companies selected for the 2018 program will receive $100,000 in investment, one-on-one mentoring from industry experts, and access to an award-winning accelerator program and global ag tech network. You will meet six times during the 2018 calendar year, starting in late February. Sessions run for two or three days and take place in St. Louis, Missouri. During this time, companies will be guided through a uniquely developed accelerator program designed to leverage the agriculture assets unique to the American Midwest. Each company will be assigned a dedicated Yield Lab managing director to guide them through the course and beyond.
To date, the Yield Lab St. Louis has 17 portfolio companies that have successfully raised over $50 million in equity funding.
Here are five reasons why you should apply.
- You will receive individualized mentorship from agrifood industry experts.
- You will have access to our global network of strategic partners.
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a cohort of incredible entrepreneurs.
- You will receive guidance navigating the world of venture capital financings and corporate partnerships.
- You will receive business acceleration including customized curriculum based on your company's needs.
Deadline for applications is Friday, November 3, 2017.