You are here
Steel Deals: Can’t-Miss Machinery Auction
The number of pre-harvest auctions are quickly winding down. So if you are looking for grain gear consider driving to Litchfield, Minnesota, to the Steffes Group’s AgIron consignment sale September 3.
Several like-new items of interest up for sale that day include:
• Two 2015 Timpte hopper bottoms. Both of these trailers are 42-feet long and 66-inches wide and are equipped with ag hoppers, roll tarps and 11R24.5 tires on steel wheels. The one Timpte rides on springs while the other trailer is on an air suspension.
• A two-year-old, 10-inch Westfield auger that has conveyed less than 5,000 bushels. This 71-foot-long Model MK100-7 auger comes with a swing hopper, hopper “walker” with remote control and an extension spout.
• A 2012 EZ-Trail 710 grain cart that was only used a single season. This cart comes with a roll tarp and 30.5-32 tires.
• Two 2014 Demco 550 gravity boxes with light kits, rear brakes, torsion-bar front suspensions, sight glasses and 425/65R22.5 truck tires.
• A 2007 IHC 9200I tractor with 517,378 miles on its odometer. This day-cab truck runs with a Cummins ISX diesel paired to an Eaton Fuller 10-speed tranny turning 275/80R22.5 rubber riding with a 203-inch wheelbase.
If you can’t make it up to this sale, Steffes is also holding consignment auctions in Boone, Iowa, September 10, and Mt Pheasant, Iowa, September 17.