Stalk Stompers for Case IH Magnum
In response to a growing demand for no till and strip till stalk leveling solutions, May Wes is adding to its Tractor Stalk Stomper line. The stalk stompers will now be available for Case IH Magnum tractor models 235, 260, 290, 315, 340, and 370.
This addition joins May Wes’s existing lineup, which includes:
- Case IH Steiger series (2012 and later, all models)
- Case IH Quadtrac series (2012 and later, all models)
- Case IH Steiger Quadtrac series (2011 and earlier, models 485 and 535)
- Challenger 700 and 800 series (all track models)
- John Deere 8000/8R/8RT series (all models)
- John Deere 9020 and 9030 series (all models)
- New Holland T9 series (with SmartTrax, models T9.615 and T9.670)
May Wes’s Tractor Stalk Stomper product works off existing tractor hydraulics. The stomper is designed for quick assembly and installation, requiring no drilling or welding, and is built around a standard 4-inch toolbar. The kitted options comprise variations of shoe quantities and widths (available in 14, 24, 32, and 38 inches).