Efficiency Boost for High Productivity
JCB is launching two new wheeled loaders – the 427 and 437 – offering increased efficiency, lower emissions, and improved operator comfort. Replacing the 426 and 436, the new loaders are powered by a Cummins QSB 6.7-liter engine and feature a progressive clutch cut-off feature.
Key product improvements include:
- Compliance with Tier 4 Interim emissions with no requirement for diesel particulate filter or exhaust after treatment additives
- 9.4% increase in torque on the 427 due to increased response at low engine speeds provided by the variable geometry turbocharger
- Smart engine efficiency features including low idle setting (700 rpm), power and economy modes, optional idle shutdown
- Up to 100% traction with new automatic differential locking axles
- Up to 16% improvement in fuel consumption with optional new five-speed transmission and lock up converter
- Lower in cab noise levels
- Revised styling, including cab refresh with full color LCD screen, rear chassis, bodywork, and counterweight
“With the 427 and 437 wheeled loaders, JCB has taken our larger machines technology and applied it to mid-weight models, bringing new levels of productivity and performance to the loader market,” says Tim Burnhope with JCB.
For the 427, prices range from $179,000 to $213,000. The 437 starts at $201,000 and runs up to $240,000.