High-Capacity Parker Grain Cart
Parker’s new 1648 grain cart hauls 1,600 bushels and unloads in less than two minutes.
A rugged drivetrain design combines a belt drive for the 20-inch floor auger and a direct-drive gearbox for the 22-inch vertical auger. The belt drive has two 4-strand belts and dual spring-loaded tensioners for easy maintenance. There’s also a drivetrain disengagement lever for resetting if augers are accidentally engaged when full.
The 1648 has hydraulic spout control for easier unloading. Two auger-mounted lights automatically turn on when the unloading auger is extended for fully visible nighttime unloading. The upper portion of the unloading auger rests on a convenient flip-up stand for quick folding and unfolding during field operation. The stand flips down and the upper auger then rests securely against the fixed, lower portion of the unloading auger for safer road transport and space-efficient storage.
The tracked undercarriage features 40-inch idler wheels and eight oscillating bogie wheels for optimum ground contact and a soft footprint. Hydraulic tensioning allows for easy maintenance, track alignment, and weight distribution. There’s also a debris cover to protect track components.
Additional features include:
- WeatherGuard rollover tarp with semi-trailer design
- Tubular steel construction for optimal support and durability
- Convenient storage rack for electrical connector and color-coded, labeled hydraulic hoses for easy connection
- LED lighting, reflectors, and transport chain for safer transport
- Silicone-sealed seams resist corrosion
- Available in tractor red or green
The list price for the 1648 grain cart is $139,000.