Title: Innovation & Ad Ops Director, Successful Farming
Resides In: Des Moines, Iowa
Hometown: Marengo, Iowa
Education: Drake University
Expertise: Farm equipment and news
- Oversees website development and digital advertising for Agriculture.com.
- Former Innovations Editor and Digital Content Director for Successful Farming magazine, Agriculture.com, and the Successful Farming TV Show.
- Jessie has covered stories ranging from UTV reviews to new equipment launches to how farmers can use social media to engage with consumers.
Jessie Scott grew up on a corn, soybean, and cow-calf farm in Marengo, Iowa, where her parents farm today. In 2012, Jessie joined the Successful Farming team to cover new farm equipment for Successful Farming magazine, Agriculture.com, and the Successful Farming TV Show. That coverage expanded to include coordinating news coverage on Agriculture.com and overseeing social media, newsletters, and search.
In 2019, Jessie moved into a sales and marketing role, overseeing website development and digital advertising for Agriculture.com.
- International Federation of Ag Journalists Alltech Young Leader in Agricultural Journalism Award | 2017
- Andy Markwart Horizon Award | 2017
- Ag Communicators Network (ACN) Master Writer Award | 2016
- ACN First Place On-Farm Production Article | 2016
- ACN First Place Technical Feature | 2016
- Eddie and Ozzie B-to-B Single Article Award | 2016
- Master of Communication Leadership in Communication and Media Studies from Drake University in 2018
- BA in Journalism and Mass Communication from Drake University in 2012