You are here
Brazilian Crop Tech
Agriculture.com begins the first leg of its annual Crop Tech Tour this week, as Marketing Editor Mike McGinnis visits Brazil to view farmers' progress with corn and soybean harvest there, as well as examine some of the latest technology tools Brazilian farmers are putting to work in their fields. The tour is being conducted in cooperation with the Brazilian news organization, Gazeta do Povo.
Keep up as McGinnis chronicles his journeys, which include both corn and soybean fields as well as one of the largest farm shows in South America. Follow along with Mike's travelogue and add your comments in Marketing Talk! The Agriculture.com Crop Tech Tour is sponsored by John Deere.
- 02/17: Chatting w/ Brazil's ag minister
- 02/16: Farmers foward-selling '12 soybeans
- 02/15: Rain and a record crop
- 02/14: Farmers' soybean worries
- 02/12: How delayed is harvest?
- 02/11: Good-looking crops in Goias
- 02/10: 'What a market since I left!'
- 02/09: 'Raining cats and dogs down here'
- 02/08: Parana soybean harvest gets rolling
- 02/06: 100 degrees in Sao Paulo