10 Reasons Why Old Metal Beats New
Ford Model B
1. Because today you can’t buy tricycle tractors.
Ford Model B - 1910
2. Or tractors that vaguely resemble a unicycle.
Victor - 1919
3. Because they had bold names like Typhoon and sported turbine engines.
Ford Typhoon - 1957
4. Because this tractor loves all tractors, which is why it’s green and yellow AND red.
GS&M 12-24 Beaver - 1909
5. Because today’s tractors weigh a little more than 1,500 pounds.
Waterloo Bronco 100
Cletrac Model A
6. And cost a lot more than $835.
Cletrac Model A - 1942 for $835
7. Because today’s metal doesn’t spend its off days in the military towing artillery to battlefields.
Holt Caterpillar Model 75 - 1914
8. Because of cute little tractors like this one called the “Kittytrack.”
Lennox Kittytrack 600 - 1960
9. Because we loved the look of that orange paint before it faded away.
Allis-Chalmers D-15 - 1962
10. And because you just can’t find a tractor quite this stylish at your local dealer.
Graham-Bradley - 1930
Here’s what we love about the simplicity, boldness, and quirks of yesterday’s tractors.