You are here
Asia Grains-Vietnamese millers buys Russian wheat, Black Sea prices ease
SINGAPORE, Aug 14 (Reuters) -
* Flour millers in Vietnam bought 60,000 tonnes of Russian wheat with 12.5% protein at $243-$244 a tonne, including cost and freight (C&F) for October shipment, two trade sources said.
* Prices of Black Sea-origin wheat being offered into Indonesia eased this week to around $231 a tonne, C&F, they said.
* Last week, one Indonesian miller had bought 60,000 tonnes of Black Sea wheat at around $236-$237 a tonne, they added.
* Egypt's state grains buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities said on Thursday that it bought 415,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in an international purchase tender.
* Chicago wheat futures were trading down 0.5% at $494-1/4 a tonne as of 0823 GMT. (Reporting by Naveen Thukral; Editing by Rashmi Aich)
© Copyright Thomson Reuters 2020. Click For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp