Financial investors cut short position in Euronext wheat again
PARIS, Oct 9 (Reuters) -
* Non-commercial market participants reduced their net short position in Euronext's milling wheat futures and options for the fourth week running in the week to Oct. 4, data published by Euronext on Wednesday showed.
* Non-commercial participants, which include investment funds and financial institutions, cut their net short position to 18,250 contracts from 30,481 a week earlier, the data showed.
* Commercial participants cut their net long position to 26,952 contracts from 39,387 a week earlier.
* Commercials accounted for 76.5% of the open interest, while non-commercial categories represented 18.6% of open interest.
* The report covered 95.1% of open interest in wheat derivatives.
* To access data on Euronext positions for commodity trading, which also covers rapeseed and maize futures, click on: https://derivatives.euronext.com/en/commodities (Reporting by Sybille de La Hamaide, editing by Gus Trompiz)
© Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Click For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp