You are here
Financial investors raise net long position in Euronext wheat
PARIS, Sept 12 (Reuters) -
* Non-commercial market participants raised their net long position in Euronext milling wheat futures and options in the week to Sept. 7, data published by Euronext on Wednesday showed.
* Non-commercial participants, which include investment funds and financial institutions, raised their net long position to 76,180 contracts from 74,561 a week earlier, data showed.
* Commercial participants cut their net short position to 130,290 contracts from 130,864 a week earlier.
* Commercials accounted for 66.62 percent of the open interest, while non-commercial categories represented 15.16 percent of open interest.
* The report covered 81.78 percent of open interest in wheat derivatives, compared with 81.15 percent in the prior week.
* To access Euronext's position data for commodity trading, which also covers rapeseed, rapeseed meal and maize futures: https://derivatives.euronext.com/en/commodities (Reporting by Valerie Parent and Sybille de La Hamaide; editing by David Evans)
© Copyright Thomson Reuters 2018. Click For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp