Sorry, we’re not able to find this page.
Please double-check the Web address for typos, and try reloading the page. If you reached this page from a link, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know where the link is from so it can be fixed.
Gutterson Discusses Public Perception of Gene Editing and Digital Strategy After Granular Acquisition.
* Forecasters keep cutting EU, French export outlook
* Cheaper Black Sea, Argentine wheat crimps EU exports
* Strong feed demand supports healthy intra-EU trade
* Late-season exports to hinge on farmer selling, euro
By Gus Trompiz and Valerie Parent
* Soybeans, meal hit new highs, Argentine rain seen light
* Corn subdued after 6-month top on strong exports
* Wheat also eases after 6-month high, dry Plains watched
While antibiotic sales reports are available publicly, robust data for making clear decisions about antibiotic regulation in animals do not exist.
SAO PAULO, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Brazil remained the leader in
feed production for Latin America and third overall globally,
according to a survey, which described the world's largest beef
and chicken exporter as an efficient protein producer from a
The Alltech global feed survey, released on Friday in
Brazil, estimates that feed output totaled 1.07 billion tonnes
in the world last year.
While total wheat acres are down this year due to commodity prices, there there are still several thousand acres of Beck’s wheat planted throughout the South.
Soybean futures and corn futures were little changed in overnight trading.
PARIS, Feb 16 (Reuters) -
* The publication of data on the condition of French cereal
has been delayed due to a technical problem, farming agency
* FranceAgriMer was due to release the data at around 0800
Friday. It did not give a new expected release time
* Soybeans supported as dry weather threatens Argentina
* Corn firms, set for fifth straight weekly gain
* Wheat firms, set to finish week up more than 3 percent
SHANGHAI, Feb 16 (Reuters) - China is targeting grain
production of about 600 million tonnes this year to guarantee
absolute food security, state news agency Xinhua reported on
Friday, citing the agriculture ministry.
The ministry also pledged to improve the price formation
mechanism for grains and storage systems.
In December, the government's statistics bureau reported
that grain output in 2017 had risen 0.3 percent from the
previous year to 617.9 million tonnes.