Sorry, we’re not able to find this page.
Please double-check the Web address for typos, and try reloading the page. If you reached this page from a link, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know where the link is from so it can be fixed.
Brazilian truckers protesting high diesel prices for a fourth day on Thursday said they would maintain road blockades until measures to reduce fuel taxes are enshrined in the official gazette.
SAO PAULO, May 24 (Reuters) - Brazil's second corn crop, the
country's largest crop of the cereal, will likely reach only 57
million tonnes due to a severe drought, consultancy Agroconsult
said on Thursday, reducing its previous view by more than 3
PARIS, May 23 (Reuters) -
* Non-commercial market participants increased net long
in Euronext's milling wheat futures and options in the week to
May 18, data published by Euronext on Thursday showed.
* Non-commercial participants, which include investment
financial institutions, increased an overall net long position
to 24,173 contracts from 15,182 a week earlier, the data showed.
* Forecast for wheat, corn output boosted slightly
* Low carryover stocks to lead to tighter supplies
(Adds comments, details)
LONDON, May 24 (Reuters) - Global grain supplies are poised
to fall to a three-year low in the 2018/19 season due to a
drawdown in stocks coupled with a slight dip in output, the
International Grains Council (IGC) said on Thursday.
New herbicide technology will give farmers more weed control options. Yet, application timing is also critical. Gil Gullickson talks to Mark Storr, BASF technical service representative.
SAO PAULO, May 24 (Reuters) - The southern state of Paraná,
Brazil's second largest corn producer, will collect 10 million
tonnes of second-corn this season, Deral, a government agency,
said in a statement on Thursday.
Deral had forecast in April Paraná would produce 12.24
million tonnes in the 2017/18 cycle, and cited a severe drought
in the state for revising its forest lower.
(Reporting by José Roberto Gomes
Writing by Ana Mano)
* Indian prices fall by $10/tonne this week
* Prices in Vietnam steady at four-year highs
* Thai prices narrow marginally
* Bangladesh summer rice crop output may hit 19.7 mln tonnes
By Swati Verma
* Soy up for 5th day amid signs China resuming U.S. imports
* Corn hits a 10-month high on U.S. planting delays
* Wheat up for third session on dry weather in key exporters
Soybean futures and corn futures were higher in overnight trading.
* Headline EPS down 16 pct
* Revenue hit by fierce competition, price pressure
* Cold meat products recalled after deadly listeria outbreak
* Recall and related costs amounted to $29.2 mln
* Company also faces class action lawsuit
* Maintained interim dividend
(Adds details on listeria update, share price)
By Nqobile Dludla