You are here
No April Fools! Nine online iron auctions today.
Tractor Zoom(tractorzoom.com) reports that due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic large numbers of live auctions that were supposed to have been held in March during what is usually the height of the winter auction season are now being held online. As a result, Tractor Zoom lists no less than nine sales being held today alone. One of the largest of these sales, the Musser Bros. Inc., is being held in Billings, Montana.
To see the Tractor Zoom auction list go to tractorzoom.com.
Another auction listing site, Auctionzip.com, lists no less than 14 farm machinery online auctions being this Friday!
Late model planting equipment selling well
Lack of live bidders doesn’t seem to diminish bidding for equipment as was witnessed by a massive two-day online auction held by Sullivan Auctioneers (sullivanauctioneers.com). Some of the top bids at that sale included:
• $260,000 for a 2017 John Deere 1775NT CCS 24 row 30-inch planter with ExactEmerge electric drives, high speed brush belt delivery system, hydraulic downforce, Precision Planting CleanSweep air adjust row cleaners and a liquid fertilizer system.
• $242,000 for a 2015 9570RT with 1,547 hours packing 4 hydraulic outlets, 59 gpm hydraulic pump, wide swing drawbar, 30-inch tracks, weights and premium cab with 10-inch display.
• $182,000 for a 2013 Deere 9510R with 1,711 hours that came equipped with a Power Shift tranny, 5 hydraulic outlets, 710/70R42 duals and a premium cab.
• $170,500 for a 2014 Deere 8345R with 2,147 hours loaded with an IVT transmission, front suspension, 5 hydraulic outlets and duals all around.
• $111,000 for a 2016 RoGator RG11000B self-propelled sprayer with 1,720 hours, 100-foot boom, 10-inch nozzle spacing and Norac boom height control.
The surprise of that sale, however, was a 2012 Deere 9510R with 2,025 hours that sold for $186,000 which is way above the market average for a tractor of that age and hours.
By the way, Sullivan is holding an online equipment inventory reduction auction originating from Cimarron, Kansas this Saturday, April 3. Of particular interest at that sale are:
• A 2018 Deere 8370RT tracked four-wheel-drive that is fully loaded with 1,045 hours.
• A 2018 Deere R4045 sprayer with 120-foot booms and just 965 hours.
• A 2017 Deere 1775NT CCS 24 row, 30 inch planter.
But that auction’s show stoppers are sure to be three 2013 Peterbilt 386 semis with low, low miles (389,538 to 418,156 miles).
Remember the $66,500 given for a 13-year-old Peterbilt 379 we reported on yesterday?
What are your guesses of what the Sullivan auction Peterbilts will sell for?