Krone Unveils New EasyCut Pull-Type Disc Mower
A clean, closer cut, tighter turning radius, easier servicing, and overall increased reliability are among the benefits you will see on the new EasyCut TS 320 Pull-Type Disc Mower (without conditioner).
“These new disc mowers continue to build on our Cutting Edge global and industry leadership with disc mower customers,” says Tommy Jones, president and CEO of Krone North America. “Our customers will benefit from the superior reliability and durability they know only Krone can deliver and from several new improvements for even better performance.”
Below are the features you can expect to see.
- The improved center of gravity suspension allows the cutterbar to hug the ground, which enables a clean, close cut.
- The swivel gearbox allows for tighter turns on headlands.
- Fewer moving parts translate into increased reliability and easier servicing.
- The folding end curtains enable easy maintenance and narrow-road transport.
- The rounded corners enable you to cut close to fences without snagging.
- The cutting width is 10'4"; the transport width is 9'10".
This new pull-type disc mower comes with Krone’s exclusive SmartCut Cutterbar, Quick Change Blades, and SafeCut Protection.
Learn more by visiting krone-na.com.