You are here
New Program Lets You Experience Case IH AFS Connect™ for Free
A special offer this spring from Case IH gives you the opportunity to see firsthand what AFS Connect can bring to your farming operation.
Through the AFS Connect program, when you purchase a new Axial-Flow® combine, Steiger® tractor or Magnum™ tractor by April 30 at participating Case IH dealerships, you’ll be eligible for a free one-year subscription to AFS Connect, including hardware installation. It’s a great way to experience the benefits free of charge.
AFS Connect gives you instant access to real-time data, allowing you to manage your entire fleet from a remote location. Tracking location, diagnostics, fuel and engine stats in real time gives you access to valuable decision-making tools that can help increase efficiency and turn potential into profit.
When you participate in the free AFS Connect program, you also can add one of these new features to your subscription:
- Cellular Guidance (NTRIP): Tapping into CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) and GSM (Global System for Mobile) networks gives you access to 180 carriers across North America. This industry-leading coverage ensures a more reliable guidance signal and sub-inch accuracy for the most precise farming practices.
- Two-way file transfer: You can easily transport AFS data such as yield maps, prescriptions or guidance lines wirelessly to your home office or trusted adviser.
AFS Connect offers a comprehensive suite of fleet management and machine monitoring that provide long-distance, real-time control. From yield mapping to machine performance data and custom alerts, AFS Connect gives you on-the-go access to every machine in your fleet.
All the support you need
Just because the AFS Connect program is free doesn’t mean you should expect a reduced level of service and support. Through the Case IH owners community, you can access all kinds of important support information for your Case IH equipment, including the highest level of AFS support when you create a free account. Our owners community also provides one-stop access to Case IH Parts & Service, the Red and Ready Productivity Hub and more.
If you’re updating or adding to your equipment inventory this spring, work with your Case IH dealer to finalize your purchase by the end of the month. Your dealer also can explain all the details of the AFS Connect program. It’s an ideal way to try this valuable technology for yourself.
- Watch this video to see AFS Connect two-way file transfer in action
- AFS Connect: Real Scenario video
- Case IH Advanced Farming Systems
- Follow the Be Ready Blog for the latest from Case IH
Case IH is a global leader in agricultural equipment, committed to collaborating with its customers to develop the most powerful, productive, reliable equipment — designed to meet today’s agricultural challenges. To learn more, visit www.caseih.com or contact your local Case IH Dealer.