Source Farm Inputs at a Lower Cost With FBN Procurement Services
A new farm inputs procurement service from Farmers Business Network (FBN) will enable its members to purchase inputs – starting with chemicals – directly from manufacturers at significantly lower prices.
“Farmers are facing poor commodity prices without significant relief on crop input costs,” says FBN’s chief operating officer, Larry Trebesch. “The savings from going direct can be enormous. We’ve been able to find farmers 15% to 40% savings on popular ag chemicals. The program helped one member save over $40,000 on chemicals alone, and we’ve already delivered hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings and managed millions in transactions.”
Features of FBN Procurement Services include:
• Transparent pricing. There are no bundling or other hidden fees, or complicated rebates.
• Standard prices for all members. There are no tech fees, one-off discounts, or regional penalties.
• Best price guarantee. All members who make a purchase will be guaranteed the lowest price FBN is able to offer members between the time of purchase and delivery, even if that price is lower than their initial purchase price.
• Flexible fulfillment. Members can choose between direct delivery and self pick-up to save even more.
• Time saving and simplicity. This service takes the hassle out of buying inputs, which means no more shopping around or painful negotiations.
“Most multimillion dollar businesses have specialists employed to manage procurement, but farmers lack these resources,” Trebesch says. “Through FBN Procurement Services, we put that purchasing power back into farmers’ hands.”
FBN Procurement is available only in states where FBN Inputs, LLC is licensed.
You can call 844/200-FARM to see if this service is available in your area, or visit farmersbusinessnetwork.com to learn more.